Thursday, December 16, 2021 – 7:00 pm in the Upper Room
· Consoling the Heart of Jesus course finished on Tuesday, December 14 with a consecration ceremony and adoration.
· Next course could be for the men’s group. St. Joseph Consecration by Galloway
· OLS high school students study Immaculate Conception.
· French school requested a presentation, so Fr. Nathan gave a Holy Land slideshow.
· Robin Hemsing and Marta Bartley tested the hearing app and both like and will use it.
· Richard asked if anyone has old cell phones to donate without SIM cards to use onsite for people to try the hearing assist application.
· Will install decals on entrances to advertise the app.
· Dave has been looking at most effective way to raise money.
· He suggests that we prepare a survey to learn more about our parish. How many full time, part time and visitors attend.
· Nine masses leading up to Christmas with take away breakfasts have begun. Twenty-eight breakfasts served the first morning.
· Church is decorated for Christmas and masses have subdued lighting (candles).
· Very favourable response from attendees.
· Bookings for two Christmas eve masses are full. Some room left for midnight mass.
· Christmas day registrations are filling up. (9:30-50, 11:30-100 and 2pm-50)
· We have volunteers for the Christmas Eve masses but still need help for Christmas Day masses.
· Christmas decorating has been completed except for the pew hangers which will be put up tomorrow.